I would have to say the Airlite Chestpod is worth its weight in gold! - Jim Kinsey
"Use your EYES...Not your ARMS!"
It makes holding your camera or optics up for long periods easy, without arm strain. It even makes it possible to steadily hold a high-powered spotting scope without a tripod or other rest. - Dave from elk-hunting-tips.net
The AirLite™ Chestpod goes anywhere you can go...
• Ball Games, Hunting, Bird Watching/Birding, Recitals...Etc.
• If you can take your binoculars, camera, or camcorder you can take your AirLite™ chestpod.
• Give the AirLite™ chestpod a try and get the most out of your binoculars/cameras!
• Don't let your binoculars/cameras just 'hang around'!
Just wanted to let you know that my shipment arrived yesterday. That was amazingly fast, and it was exactly what I needed. The universal adapter works great with my new Leupold Acadias. Thanks so very much. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I’ll do my best to spread the word. - Jim of Alabama
The AirLite™ Chestpod is a lightweight, versatile, easy to use binocular/camera support system that eliminates arm fatigue and will steady your view. This handy tool is a great gift for hunters, bird watchers, photographers, and camcorder users.
• Can be used with any binoculars, with or without a tripod mount.
• Height adjustment is fast, easy and silent.
• Weighs only 5 oz., but easily supports heavy binoculars/cameras.
• Allows one handed use of binoculars/cameras.
• Eliminates fatigue and movement that is normally experienced with binocular/camera use.
• Can be used with a standard or harness type binocular strap.
I have recently become interested in bird watching....My old small pair of binoculars I used to use at concerts seemed inadequate but I was concerned about having to hold up a heavier pair for any length of time. SOOOO, once I was ready to order a new pair of binoculars, I started GOOGLING every search term I could think of to see if there was anything out there to help with the problem. I found you under "arm fatigue" I think, but wanted a chestpod when I found your site! - Carla from Oklahoma
• A unique flexible head gives a full range of motion with no knobs, levers or screws to fumble with.
• Shock corded aluminum pole is strong and light. It folds up when not needed.
• A Slip fit between the flexible head and your binoculars/camera allows instant removal of them.